Thursday, December 20, 2007

. . . And then there were four

Exams are finished and I'm now on break until the first week of January. Depending on what elective I take in the summer (still undecided), I am down to four exams left in law school, and only seven more required courses. If I can swing it, next summer I will have no exams (my last term of class work) from my four classes.

Pretty exciting stuff - I can see the end of law school and the beginning of the "actually working as a lawyer" part. Over the break I am working on my resume, cover letters, writing samples, and job searches. I need to find an internship for next fall on the west coast, no easy task. If everything works out I'll either work on criminal appeals for a public agency, or work for the court of appeals directly. fingers crossed!

No comments: