Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Am I getting old?

I confess, I have a little bit of a TV weakness. when I'm not studying, I tend to watch the idiot box, and I've noticed a trend on commercials... why is it that the great, old, edgy punk rock tunes of my youth are now becoming mainstream on TV? why is Devo the theme for Intel, the Clash the theme for Pontiac, etc? Am I the only one irritated by this phenomenon?

and another thing. . . I was helping judge a moot court practice round for a local undergrad university a couple weeks ago, and one of the competitors had this shaggy hair hanging down in his face, and my first thought was "get a haircut kid"... and then, oh boy, it was like a slap in the face. I am my parents.

in other news, we leave this weekend for Cleveland for our regional moot court tournament. wish me luck!

No comments: