Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Another day, another new term in law school

Here we go, today is the start of yet another term in law school. The nice thing for me is (assuming that I passed all of my classes last term) that I'm exactly half-way finished. After grades are in (by week 4), I will have 45 credits, half of what I need to graduate.

This term will be both fun and boring. I don't expect to enjoy Business Organizations too much, though I've heard really good things about my prof. I will have the same prof again for constitutional law II, which is a good thing, and of course I'll be neck deep in the moot court national team until about Thanksgiving (the regional tournament is nov 17-18; after that the national finals are not until Feb). ADR is the wild card for me. I've heard it's easy and very fun, however it is a practice area that I have very little interest in so we shall see. I plan on embracing all, like every term, so it should be fun.

To all others, good luck this term. (DJ, will I see you on Fridays this term?)

No comments: